The precursor of Antai College has been known as “Nanyang Public Advanced Business School” since the institution’s founding in 1903. The Antai College of Management was established in 1996 with considerable funding from the Antai International Group (ASOM).
The pronunciation of “Aetna” in Chinese is “Antai,” and the Chinese character for “Antai” also indicates “safe and auspicious.” The Faculty of Economics has been a part of the Faculty since we changed our name once more in 2006 to Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM).
We will always be grateful for the support of many friends both domestically and abroad, as well as the Chinese government, over our more than 100 years of progress. Drinking water while considering the source and “Drinking water while considering the source, thinking about the spring” are the school’s mottos.
Choose Antai College because…
- We were named the Top Business School in Asia Pacific by Financial Times in 2018 and 2017.
- The 2020 Financial Times MBA Ranking places Chinese business schools at No. 1 globally and No. 37 globally.
- The Financial Times EMBA ranked 11th globally in 2019, marking its sixth straight year in the top 20 globally.
- The Master of Management was ranked No. 1 in Asia for two years in a row by the British Financial Times in 2019, placing 14th overall.
- The Financial Times ranked No. 1 in Asian business schools and No. 19 in executive education in 2019.
Our business school is the first in China to receive accreditation from AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. The Financial Times has put each of our four main programs—MSc in Management, MBA, EMBA, and Executive Education—in the top 60 globally.
The best business school in China and the entire world is ACEM. Antai College is the finest option if you wish to broaden and deepen your education. join us.