How to Get Apple ID without Credit Card
Are you thinking about how to get Apple ID without credit card? Then I must say that this is the perfect place to know about it.
If you are an iPhone or an iPad user, then you know Apple’s product can be purchased with an Apple ID. You have to create a unique Apple ID on your iDevice to purchase any of Apple’s products.
Apple ID is used to buy any products from Apple’s app store, like e-books from the iBooks store, music from iTunes, signing into iCloud for magazine subscriptions, and many more products you can purchase from Apple’s App Store using Apple ID.
All of these transactions require Apple’s ID which is associated with your credit card number and it will be billed into your monthly statement.
But, what about the Apple ID without a credit card number?
Apple will not accept any ID without a credit card number; so, this can be a problem for you to create an Apple Id without a credit card number.
If you want to use an Apple ID for younger ones then it will be a problem for you to give access to your credit card number. But here you will find some tricks to create an Apple Id without a credit card number on your computer, iPhone, iPad, iTouch, and many other devices. Explore our small business financing options and find out how to use small business loans and credit to finance your business needs.
How to create Apple Id on the computer?
I you haven’t created Apple ID on your device then you can create it by following these simple steps from your PC.
- First you should visit Apple’s iTunes Store and then click on the iTunes store, then pick your country by clicking on the respective flag of your country which is located at the bottom right corner of the iTunes page.
- Then click on the App store to navigate to the App store which is located at the top navigation bar.
- Before going on to the following stage, you must take and install the permitted application. You have to navigate to the Top Charts column which is located at the right corner of the App’s store page to find a free application. Scroll down until you find the list of free apps; then select any application and click on the Free App button which is present underneath the app.
- Then a pop-up window will appear, then click on create Apple ID.
- You will be directed to the iTunes store screen, then click on Continue.
- You have to read and agree to all the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox, then click on Continue.
- Enter your e-mail Id, create a unique password, click on Continue to create a security question and answer, and then enter your birth date. Then you should create an optional e-mail ID; once you are done with this step then click on Continue.
- Then select None as your payment type and click on continue to fill all the required field marks.
- You will find “Verify your account”, then click on Done and check your e-mail for verification.
- Open your e-mail and click on the link enclosed with iTunes, and then you must sign in to your account.
- After signing in, your e-mail ID will be associated with Apple ID, then click on the “Return to Label” store.
- Once you are signed in and then click on the start shopping button to enjoy the service.
How to create Apple ID from your iDevice?
- You must open the App store on your device, and then find a free application.
- You must download and install a free application by tapping Free and then Install App.
- Tap on create Apple Id, and then choose your country and tap on Done.
- You must tap on the reading and agree with the button to agree on the rules of iTunes, and enter all the information like e-mail ID, birthday, security questions, etc.
- Once you are done with all the information, and then tap on Next.
- Select None as your payment type, and fill all the required fields, and then click on Next.
- You will see “Verify your Account”, tap on Done, and then check your e-mail for verification.
- Then click on the link enclosed, which will take you to the iTunes sign-in page.
- Afterward validation, you can see a “Thank you” screen.
- Then set up your account, and enjoy the service on your device.