5 Smart Features To Consider With The Saftty Thermal Protector
A thermal protector is a smart thermostat known as a thermal protection switch or temperature switch. It has five features for users to consider.
What Is a Saftty Thermal Protector?
A Saftty Thermal Protector is a device made by Saftty that is used to protect electronic equipment from heat damage. It consists of lead wires and a thermal fuse.
There are some different types of Saftty Thermal Protectors, and they are available in a variety of sizes. They can be attached to the back of computer monitors, laptops, or other electronic devices.
Saftty thermal protectors are essential for people who work with computers or other electronic devices all day long. They help to prevent damage to the computer screen, keyboard, and other parts. They also help to keep the computer or other electronic devices working at their best.
Five Features For Users To Consider
- Good sealing: Since these units have good sealing, they can prevent product failure caused by the vacuum impregnation process.
- Small size: Saftty’s thermal protector switch has a round, metal housing. Due to its small size, the thermal protection switch of the motor is easy to be embedded in the coil of the motor, and the temperature sensing is more accurate.
- High thermal conductivity and temperature sensitivity: The metal casing of Saftty’s thermal protection switch can withstand up to 50 kg of coil shaping pressure. The rated operating temperature of Saftty’s electronic thermal protection switch can reach up to 250 degrees, which can be used in special industries and has a strong competitive advantage in the industry.
- Accurate temperature control: The effectiveness of the thermal protector switch and its function depend on the ability to accurately control the temperature. What makes Saftty’s thermal protectors stand out is the precise temperature control and the absence of current heating effects from the bimetals.
- Authoritative Safety Certification: The safety of the thermal protector is of the utmost importance, but the only way to achieve this is if the manufacturer and production meet the relevant international and domestic standards and comply with all rules, standards, and regulations. Saftty’s thermal protector switches have almost all safety approvals, including CQC, UL, VDE, TUV, CB, KC, and more. These certificates fully demonstrate the safety, effectiveness, and reliability of the product.
The thermal protector can automatically disconnect the circuit when the current of the electrical appliance increases and the surrounding temperature rises, exceeding the temperature setting value of the thermal protector so that the electrical appliance is protected; when the device cools down to a safe temperature, the contact can be automatically closed again, to make the appliance work normally again. Saftty’s thermal protector has the above functions and is very reliable for users.